|Disponible en||Cancun, Riviera Maya|
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/traficto/public_html/wp-content/themes/trafic/single-servicios.php on line 89
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/traficto/public_html/wp-content/themes/trafic/single-servicios.php on line 90
With a 2 hour lesson you will be ready to make your first dive in the “Silent Evolution Scuba”, a project of about 200 life-sized sculptures and experience this wonderful water world.
Scuba Diving has become a popular activity for visitors in the recent years, Aquaworld has provided an average of 18,000 lessons per year
Aquaworld has the first CDC (Career Development Center) in Mexico and it is the first Scuba University in Mexico with instructors certified by SDI.
With a lesson of 2 hours you will be ready to make your first dive in “Silent Evolution Scuba”, a project of about 200 life-size human underwater sculptures.
- Practical and theoretical lessons with SCUBA equipment, 1 tank in pool practice.
- Scuba with 1 tank in 10 meter depth.
- One instructor for every 4 divers.
- A 10 day validity card to dive at small depth.
Do not forget:
Towel, sunscreen and swimming suit.
The attendees should fill in a medical questionnaire before starting the lesson.
Tour not suitable for people with asthma, sinusitis, heart or respiratory conditions or pregnant women.
* 11 year old children or older are accepted with identification and signed permission by their tutor and must swim along with tutor.