|Disponible en||Cancun, Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, La Romana, Puerto Plata, Samana, Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit, Riviera Maya, Cozumel|
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/traficto/public_html/wp-content/themes/trafic/single-servicios.php on line 89
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/traficto/public_html/wp-content/themes/trafic/single-servicios.php on line 90
Duties of wedding coordinator:
- Arranges judge for civil ceremony.
- Offers her services as translator and witness, if required.
- Prepare an itenerary of wedding events including days prior to actual ceremony.
- Assist with choosing venue for ceremony & reception. Prepares and decorates wedding & reception areas.
- Arrange for seating, decorations, florist, catering for meal, dessert & wedding cake, Musicians / DJ, singers, reception, restaurant, make-up artist, hair stylist, masseuse & photographer. Revises which services will be required & ensure the delivery of these.
- Wedding coordinator solves any problem that may arise to ensure the wedding party enjoys their day without any stress.
Planned with hotel wedding coordinator.
Available venues: beach or gazebo. Some resorts may have an added venue in case of rain. Wedding contracts with resorts include:
- Judge Fee
- Marriage Certificate
- Ceremony translation (if required)
- Other amenities and services as described in wedding contract.
Resort wedding coordinator must be contacted prior to clients arrival.
Required documents should be sent to destination in advance.