With a 2 hour lesson you will be ready to make your first dive in the waters of the Isla Mujeres waters, considered the best place for a first scuba diving experience.
Scuba Diving has become a popular activity for visitors in the recent years, Aquaworld has provided an average of 18,000 lessons per year
Aquaworld has the first CDC (Career Development Center) in Mexico and it is the first Scuba University in Mexico with instructors certified by SDI.
With a 2 hour lesson you will be ready to make your first dive in the waters of the Isla Mujeres Bay, considered the best place for a first scuba diving experience.
- Practical and theoretical lessons with SCUBA equipment, 1 tank in pool practice.
- Scuba with 1 tank in 10 meter depth.
- One instructor for every 4 divers.
- A 10 day validity card to dive at small depth.
Do not forget:
Towel, sunscreen and swimming suit.
- The attendees should fill in a medical questionnaire before starting the lesson.
- Tour not suitable for people with asthma, heart or respiratory conditions or pregnant women.
- 11 year old children and older are accepted with identification and signed permission by their tutor and accompanied by tutor.